Monday 13 February 2012

In My Head

Sometimes I'm disappointed whenever I got my assignment back. Especially when my colleagues who chose the same assignment topic got better marks. I usually go through my assignment and read most of the comments left on my papers. Sometimes my lecturers left a "?" on certain paragraphs [Especially on the argument part]. So I asked my friends to read those paragraphs and asked them if they understand my arguments. Some said yes, some said no. I explained to the one who didn't understand. They usually said that my argument was kind of complicated and it did not really reflect to what I want to explain actually.

For some odd reason, I agreed with them.

Even the lecturers does not find my arguments valid. I agreed because from my previous post, I can't really organize my speech. It's seem like I have trouble delivering my points to other people and I believe that I kind of carried this to the way I write (is it possible?).


I think I can't really focus on one thing. For example, when we were asked about women in media, I will immediately think about stereotyping, sexism and sex symbol. It doesn't stop there. Then my head will continue to make a link to masculinity, men overpowering women, influential women who change the stereotype and so on. When my lecturer asked me about my opinion on this, I usually don't know how to answer them. It is something I need to improve. I think the picture below really explain what's going on in my head in case you don't understand this post.

In my head


p/s: I think too much..

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried making a diagram of your thoughts & using that to figure out how to write them?

    ReplyDelete